We are looking to employ an HR assistant with good administrative and communication skills. An HR assistant is expected to be a conceptual thinker with good organizational and time management skills. You must be reliable and should accurately follow instructions with the ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
· Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related (essential).
· Exposure to labor law and employment equity regulations.
· Effective HR administration and people management skills.
· Exposure to payroll practices.
· Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
· Good written and verbal communication skills.
· Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
· Computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools.
· Good organizational and time management skills.
· Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
· Keen attention to detail.
· Ability to accurately follow instructions.