- To conduct regular market research and also analysis on competitor activities
- Prepare product ; informative contents in various form such as digital contents, videos, advertorials, blog, webinars
- Manage company social media channels, including Facebook, Instagram, website & google, and other relevant platforms by generation, editing, and share daily content (original text, images, video, or HTML) that builds meaningful full connections and encourages community members to take actions.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification.
- Create ad campaigns with a social media strategy to generate leads.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analysing the appropriate social media data/ metrics, insights, and best practices, and acting on the information.
- Create and execute social media campaigns with large projects, events, and community management.
- Assist Marketing Manager when required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Marketing/ Business Management/Mass Communication
- At least 1 year of relevant working experience
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa and Mandarin
• Familiar with Facebook for Business, Web designing concept and all social media platforms.
• Demonstrate knowledge of a broad range of communications activities - media relations, digital marketing such as websites and social media, publications, creative marketing, events and etc.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• A collaborative team player and able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: RM2,700.00 - RM3,700.00 per month