Maine City Property Holding Corporation Posted: 2 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- College Graduate / of Any Related course
- Has 3-5 years experience as Sales Manager
- Has experience in Real Estate and Construction Company
- Broker's Licensed is advantage
- Has wide knowledge as a Sales Manager
- Has own Sales Team
- Has wide connection as Sales Manager
- Has own team (optional)
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue, and expense controls.
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- The ongoing training of your salespeople.
- Developing your sales team through motivation, counseling, and product knowledge education.
- Promoting the organization and products.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Php20,000.00 - Php25,000.00 per month
COVID-19 considerations:wearing facemask and sanitize hands at all times
wearing facemask and sanitized hands at all times