1. To understand and comply with SOI Quality Management System, customers licensors, and regulatory/Legal requirements.
2. To assist Maintenance Executive in ensuring all maintenance activities carried out as per planned schedule.
3. To coordinate and monitor
a) The installation and commissioning of new equipment and
b) Transfer the operation running methods/skills to the maintenance crew
4. Responsible to respond immediately upon receiving any issues regarding machine breakdown
5. To ensure adequate spare-parts and tools are available at all times, as to ensure the smooth progress of the maintenance/repair plan.
6. To conduct machine breakdown analysis, faults diagnosing to propose corrective action and improvement program
7. Create and establish relevant maintenance procedures and protocols
8. Training of staffs on equipment operating and maintenance procedures
9. To ensure good housekeeping is maintain and sustain at work place.
10. To work in high team spirit to ensure all the scope of works meet its specifications and standards.
11. To maintain the security of the premises & asset during the operation.
12. Comply with safety policies and HSE requirements.
13. Perform other duties as assigned by Superior.