• Answer telephone promptly and in a polite and professional manner
• Schedule appointment correctly - review appointment date, time, location, and provider name with caller.
• Inform caller of items to bring to appointment (including insurance card, medications, office visit fee, and verification of income - if applicable).
• Answer questions and offer other information, as requested, to provide patient-focused service and a positive impression of the organization
• Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information.
• Ability to communicate effectively on the telephone.
• Ability to exercise good judgment to handle calls appropriately.
• Ability to demonstrate good customer service.
• Utilizes medical acceptance criteria to screen and schedule appointments for new patients, to ensure optimal efficiency in clinic operations.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent