• Communicating with teammates to set up a time and place for a photoshoot
• Perform retouching and image adjustments after shoots.
• Take professional pictures in a studio or on location
• Work closely with clients and colleagues to produce high-quality photographic images
• Use different techniques to enhance the photographs as required
• Use photo manipulation software such as Adobe Suite to get desired results (others software also can)
• Recommend creative ideas to exceed expectations of goals and objectives
• Use artistic knowledge to enhance and compose photographs
• Review sets of photographs and select the best results
• Operate various photographic equipment such as single lens reflex cameras and film or digital cameras and lighting
Requirements & Remarks:
• Junior level at least 1-2 years related working experience.
• Senior level at least 2 years and above related working experience.
• Bachelor's degree in photography is preferred
• Detailed knowledge of photography art and lighting
• Able to follow instructions clearly to achieve desired results
• Kindly submit portfolio
• Company Background: Women Fashion Company