Adamantem Consulting Engineers Posted: 7 Days
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Responsible for identifying leads and proactively prospecting for government bidding opportunities
- Attends pre-bid conferences for upcoming projects
- Prepares bid documents as requirements for government bidding.
- Ensures that required bidding is accurately and timely prepared for submission
- Supervises and monitors overall project deliverables and status.
- Assist with preparation, canvassing, and/or purchasing of required supplies, materials, or equipment projects
- Monitoring of Philgeps regularly
- Must be willing to travel
- Bachelor’s/College Degree in any field is an advantage but is NOT REQUIRED.
- Must have years of experience in GOVERNMENT bidding and processes.
- Must have knowledge in preparation of BID Documents.
- Has experience in all facets of the Government Bidding process in the Construction Industry
- Knowledge of project scheduling is a MUST
- Knows how to drive (Driver’s License code; 1&2)
- At least 2-3 years of experience
- Non-licensed architects, engineers, and other professionals with bids and sales experience may apply.