Interpreters interpret verbal communication from one language to another, and act as mediums where language barriers exist. At times, Interpreters translate written communication from one language to another. Interpreters work in education, health care, insurance, legal and other industries.
1. Acting as Interpreter between a wide range of people with diverse voices, accents, speaking tempos and personalities.
2. Providing parties with clear and exact translations of written materials, and interpretations of verbal communication.
3. Providing interpretations of questions, answers, statements, arguments, explanations and other forms of verbal communication.
4. Completion of daily activity logs and other documentation.
5. Complying with applicable ethics and standards