Junior Field Technical Support Engineer
Strategic Networks Inc Posted: 5 Days
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Provide incident and request management support to all end-user devices. (Desktop, Laptop, Monitor, VPN, Printers, Scanner).
- Experience in Windows & non-Windows Operating environments, Recommend and apply solutions, including on-site repair for remote users
- Provide support to end-users relating to hardware and software, computer applications, LAN components, and peripherals.
- Determine and execute system reconfiguration needs. Establish end-user service level agreements.
- Carry out on-site analysis, identification, and resolution of difficult desktop problems for end-users.
- Supervise complaint ticketing system and follow the timely resolution of all work orders.
- Demonstrated ability to provide user support by means of remote access tools. Provide status updates to the ticketing tools in a timely manner.
- Analyze completed end-user device requests and incidents to identify and recommend process improvements and identify any process compliance issues.
- Monitor and repair all IT / office equipment and tools and make sure that all software systems are running smoothly.