We are searching for a motivated Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker with exceptional communication and time management skills.
Accounting Assistants can expect to assist the Accounting Department with data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating ledger, assisting with audits or fact checking, and preparing budgets and reports.
You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with good bookkeeping skills.
To be succesful Accounting Assistant, you should have an understanding of basic Accounting principles and proficiency with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
• Providing support to the Accounting Department
• Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering calls, processing the mail, etc.
• Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
• Preparing financial reports.
• Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies
• Perform other related tasks that may assign time to time.