- Graduate of any Engineering course
- At least 2 years of any degree or technical/vocational course related in Engineering and the same
- If graduate of any Engineering course no food manufacturing work experience for fresh graduate. Has at least 1 year work related experience in food manufacturing company for college undergraduate and vocational/ technical course graduate or preparedly with experience to handle and operate automated equipment.
- Can understand and speak Basic English Language.
- Has basic skills for mechanical troubleshooting acquired from at least 2 months on the job training.
- With basic GMP and safety training and orientation.
Ø Operates machine and/or equipment’s in assigned production section based on approved Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and Work Instruction (WI’s).
Ø Effectively performs TPM, GMP, HACCP, and good Housekeeping by observing GMP rules and maintaining cleanliness and orderliness in their work areas at all time.
Ø Adheres to/complies with EHS policy by wearing proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE’s) and by following safety guidelines at their respective areas of assignment.
Ø Inspect machine and/or equipment’s and perform regular maintenance and cleaning in accordance with Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) concepts to achieve optimum production run. Implements autonomous maintenance steps in TPM. Support line leader UN problem solving activity of production issues.
Performs periodic checking and monitoring of qualitative and quantitative parameters of quality and food safety parameters such as temperature, volume, Physical appearance and Critical Control Points during filling and packing operations to ensure compliance of production and material items to required quality and food safety standards.