Tai Weng Construction Sdn Bhd Posted: 1 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- To oversee and manage main contractor Contracts Department.
- Overall responsible for pre and post contracts works which shall in compliance with ISO 9001 requirement / procedures.
- Attending tender interview / meetings, evaluation of costs including alternative products and methods of construction to achieve the most competitive price without compromising on quality.
- To prepare overall project budget and ensure that construction cost and variation order are controlled within budget.
- To execute any other job responsibilities, inclusive of the preparation of feasibility studies and cost plans as and when required by the superior or any other persons designated by the Company.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Quantity Surveying, Building or equivalent.
- At least 10 Year(s) of working experience in pre and post contracts administration, planning, cost control and contractual matters is required for this position.
- Analytical, excellent leadership quality, interpersonal and communications skill are essential.
- Good contact and resourceful with consultants, sub-contractors, suppliers and etc.
- Able to handle tight deadlines and schedules.
- Office Located at Phileo Damansara II