- Implement and maintain reusable, testable, and efficient applications.
- Help design and implement functional requirements. Assist with building estimates and performing initial analysis of requirements.
- Implement software enhancements and suggest improvements.
- Execute unit and integration testing, and perform bug fixes.
- Prepare required technical documentations.
- Work as part of a team, which will include other developers, project manager, testers, and scrum master.
- Complete sprints and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily standups and meeting.
- Interface with clients via corporate communication platforms/email.
- Be part of a community of developers who share knowledge and help each other as problems arise.
- Provide assistance to junior members of the team and perform code review as necessary.
- Lead development activities involving other developers within and/or across teams if applicable.
With at least 3 year of programming experience with JAVA and Spring Framework and Angular, particularly in the creation and consumption of RESTful APIs
- Well-rounded knowledge of Angular 7 or higher gained in a commercial development team
- HTML, CSS, Typescript exposure.
- Knowledge of Object Oriented and distributed programming principles as well as design
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns for both backend and frontend
- Skill for writing reusable Java and angular libraries.
- Experience working with relational database system (writing SQL).
- Proven strengths in analytical and functional thinking.