1. Generate new customers through market research on product requirement and demand.
2. To oversee all the customer matters, including quotation, payment collection, order, follow up enquiry and others related to the customers.
3. Manage sales and collections through existing customers and develop new customers account.
4. Make frequent customers visit to provide customers support and to understand customers applications and needs.
5. Monitoring competitor activity and generating leads for products and services.
6. Analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information.
7. Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products.
8. Expand and develop marketing platforms.
9. Able assist to organizing events and products exhibitions
· Minimum 3 years of sales and marketing Experience
· Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Ability to work with minimal supervision while understanding the necessity for communicating work efforts with other employees and organization
· Strong work ethic and emphasis on attention to details
· Analytical problem-solving ability