Our well-established client in a MNC specialising in semiconductor industry. They are looking for a dynamic and result oriented candidate to fill their current job opening of Quality Engineer (Product QA), to be based in Muar, Johor.
Our vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all. Join an inclusive team passionate about one thing: using their expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we build help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can fuel the very innovation we are pursuing.
As PQA Engineer, he/she is working together with peers, other functional groups locally and/globally to accomplish organizational and business objectives. He/she is mainly responsible in performing PQA task which focus on problem solving and lot disposition on non-conformance products. As well, continuing drive for quality performance improvement to prevent re-occurrence.
PQA governance and business process
· Support PQA Manager in reviewing and refine Effective Problem Solving business processes. Ensure global business process is practical and implemented at MMY.
· Participate in efforts related to alignment and collaboration of Quality organizations in the network.
· Supporting audit on PQA related topics.
Leading 8D team via Effective problem solving methodology
· Act as effective problem-solving SME in driving the 8D team in root cause investigation, containment of materials, implement corrective and preventive actions.
· Chair Local Material Review Board in managing non-conformance material risk assessment as well lot disposition.
· Work closely with other functional groups to meet the needs of handling product and/or process quality throughout manufacturing processes (incoming until outgoing), including customer return.
· Handle closure of corrective/preventive actions for internal and external customer issues
· Reduce overall deviations and excursions and driving for zero defect.
· Perform Data Mining to identify quality improvement opportunities and lead quality improvement projects.
· Manage quality deviated product and drive for continuous improvement as well as improving the Cost of Non-Conformance (CoNC).
· Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Electrical & Electronics engineering or any relevant equivalent field.
· Minimum 2 years’ experience in Semiconductor Manufacturing environment and quality-relevant functions.
· Experienced in problem solving/troubleshooting skill, structural and organizational in managing difficult topic.
· Good in multitasking and able to support urgent request with high sense of urgency
· Effective communication skills in written and spoken English.
· Excellent interpersonal, communication and leadership skill with a positive attitude towards working as a team.
· Candidate must be willing to work in Muar, Johor.