supervise and coordinates activities of workers concerned with ordering, receiving, storing, issuing, and shipping materials.
manage employees who maintain supplies and product inventories in warehouses, manufacturing units, and retail stores.
1. At least 1-2 years experience in inventory and warehouse management
2. At least 2 years supervisory experience
3. Experience in manpower supervision/management - will handle min 40 porters
4. Proficient Computer Skills and MS Office knowledge
5. Personality - Strong and organized (will handle min 40 porters)
6. Keen to details