1. Ensure that the worksheet received from clients are free from accounting errors and accounts are properly classified and summarized in accordance with the different accounting/reporting flatforms (Full PFRS, PFRS for SME, PFRS for Small Entity or PFRS for Micro-entity)
2. Ensure to follow the standard audit procedures is required by YMCBMS Inc manual
3. Complete the audit working papers and properly file the same on the individual folders.
4. Prepare the clients’ financial statements and have them approved for printing and/orpayment.
4. Maintain the client year-end file.
5. Ensure that all legal compliances with clients were fulfilled.
6. Assure that contracts/obligations were complied with, and all obligations are in the contract.
7. Follow up collectibles.
8. Perform other duties as assigned by the management.