ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Install new/rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operationalrequirements.
- Configure and maintain network and computer system security and ensure that all systems are operating correctly.
- Perform daily backed up operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are succesfully backed up to the appropriate media, recovery, disks are created, and media is recycled and sent off site as necessary.
- Create, change, delete, and update security permissions on user accounts per request.
- Apply system patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities.
- Upgrade and configure system software and collaboration applications per project or operational needs.
- Maintain operational, configuration, or other procedures.
- Perform periodic performance reporting to support capacity planning.
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required.
- Configure CPU, memory, and disk partitions as required.
- Maintain data center environmental and monitoring equipment.
- Working knowledge of fundamental operations of relevant software, hardware and other equipment.
- Knowledge in computer networking (LAN, WAN, Wireless technologies)
- Must working knowledge on the following IT systems:
*Microsoft Windows Server 2003, 2008 and 2012.
*Microsoft Windows 7,8.1,10
*Active Directory, DHCP and DNS server, IIS, TCP/IP/ POP3/SMTP/IAMP, FTP, Group Policy, VPN.
*MSSQL and MySQL administartion.
*Working Knowledge in enterprise network architecture, VOIP system, Firewall, enterprise antivirus and other security systems.
*Experience in backup and recovery planning.
ABOUT US: For over 23 years, XRC Resources has achieved success in various chains of business. From Finacial institution to money exchange, franchised food outlets, resort hotel and restaurants, XRC Resources eventually expanded its services and responded to more demand-driven markets. With time, it evolved into a community mall developer under the umbrella of XRI Resources and Yuldalay Resources.
Send resume at: recruitment.xentromalls[@]gmail.com