Lending Officer for Cauayan Branch
GRUPO TALAVERA HOLDINGS CORPORATION Posted: 10 Days
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Meet with loan applicants to identify their needs and collect information for loan applications.
- Analyze active loan files on a regular basis and recommend solutions to speed up the loan process.
- Complete loan contracts and teach clients on policies and regulations.
- Interview applicants to define financial eligibility and establish debt payment plans.
- Monitor and update account records.
- Submit loan applications in a timely manner.
- Prepare detailed loan proposals.
- Reject loan applications and explain deficiencies to applicants.
- Respond to applicants' questions and resolve any loan-related issues.
- Operate in compliance with laws and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or a similar field.
- A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience as a loan officer.
- Solid understanding of local, state, and federal loan regulations.
- In-depth knowledge of computers and banking software.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Customer service-oriented with exceptional sales skills.