Full time & part time position available
Fresh grads are encouraged to join! Join us as part of the high-energy, and fun working environment.
- Training will be provided
- Career progression
- Annual & medical leave
- Birthday reward
- EPF, EIS, SOCSO
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, New-Grad, Permanent
Salary: RM1,700.00 - RM2,000.00 per month
· Managing opening and closing of the store, handling cashiering duties.
· Deliver legendary customer service to all customers, informing them about specials or new items, answering questions, and accepting orders and payments.
· Preparing foods, such as sandwiches or baked goods, and grinding and blending coffee beans, brewing coffee and tea and serving items to customers by adhering to prescribed recipes and preparation techniques.
· Cleaning and restocking work and dining areas, emptying trash and sanitizing equipment and utensils.
· Adhering to all food safety regulations and quality controls.
· Evaluating and modifying processes to improve efficiency and quality of service.
· Keep track of inventory by replenishing coffee beans, brewing equipment, preparation sauces, supplies, pastries, cookies and various items.
· Communicate information to manager so that the team can respond as necessary.
· Managing backend stock checks of all packaging and ingredients.