Principle Duties & Responsibilities:
• Work with Technical Lead on the analysis, design and perform system coding work.
• Perform quality assurance (QA) activities such as unit testing, system testing and code review.
• Perform system bug fixing based on report ticket received from tester.
• Perform and assist in system integration, data migration and live implementation with project team.
• Participate in system requirement discussion with business users on new system development.
• Assist in the preparation of systems functional design and technical design documents.
Experience & Requirements:
Possess a recognized Diploma/Degree/ professional qualification in IT or related field.
1-3 years of related working experience.
Experience in object-oriented analysis, J2EE programming tools/techniques (EJB, Web Services, Servlets, Spring MVC, Hibernate and JDBC), RDBMS databases (Oracle, DB2, MySQL, MSSQL, and etc) and SQLs.
Project experience on front-end application with Angular 5 (and above), RxJS & Bootstrap 4 (and above),
Experienced with RESTFul APIs, Spring 5.x, Spring Boot, Spring Framework, Spring Security, Cloud-Based technologies and Micro-services will be added advantage
Proactive, good analytical and problem-solving skills.
Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Working experience in financial institution (investment bank, insurance & asset management company) or exposure in financial applications will be an added advantage.