· Supportive work environment for growth & learning
· 5-day work week
· Housing allowance provided
· Assist Production Manager in implementing ISO9001/IATF16949 quality system as organized and planned.
· Assist Production Manager to review planning input against production schedule to optimize production run including parts availability in advance.
· Assist Production Manager to organise, supervise the running of production according to the planned schedule, procedures, quality plan and process flow.
· Assist Production Manager to plan production schedule with minimum process setup and fixtures change to meet planned delivery schedule.
· Assist Production Manager to perform root cause investigation, initialising corrective and / preventive actions arising from customer complaint and product non-conformance.
· Assist Production Manager to motivate and trains production leaders and operators further to improve cycle time and production efficiency.
· Assist Production Manager to implement control and optimize production processes and machines including verification/calibration of inspection equipment/machines.
· Ensure preventive maintenance check is perform daily, validate machines condition and mitigate risks prior to production run.
· Involve in machine troubleshooting and identify critical spare part list in order to minimize machine down time.
· Accountable for product quality and production targets with daily report update on time.
· Ensure that process inspections and processors are carried out as PCP.
· Identify training needs and prepared training plan for his/her department.
· Promotes good manufacturing practices and safety working environmental.
· Be a Member of APQP Team, Safety Team and undertake reasonable tasks from immediate superior/senior management.
· 2 years working experience.
· Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
· Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Mechatronics Engineering
· Required languages: English, Malay
· Able to communicate with all levels of personnel and is an effective team player
· Self-motivated, proactive, independent and high sense of responsibility
· Able to maintain a positive attitude in handling various challenges and pressure
· Salary will commensurate with qualifications and experience