· Supportive work environment for growth & learning
· 5-day work week
· Housing allowance provided
· Supervise and oversee daily warehouse activities to ensure good support for operation.
· Ensure excellence in incoming inspection, receiving, location management, storing, picking and delivering of components and finished goods.
· On time delivery to internal and external customers.
· Organise and assign work tasks effectively.
· Complete and timely documentation to Warehouse Admin Team on every movement of every inventory parts in the warehouse.
· Maintain high level of housekeeping and safety standard in warehouse.
· Ensure accurate inventory records by conducting periodic cycle count and annual stock count in the warehouse, reconciling variances and update the inventory record.
· Ensure all warehouse equipment are in operating condition and minimize lost time due to breakdown.
· SPM/Diploma/Degree in any discipline.
· 3 to 5 years to relevant working experience.
· Required languages: English, Malay
· Able to communicate with all levels of personnel and is an effective team player
· Self-motivated, proactive, independent and high sense of responsibility
· Able to maintain a positive attitude in handling various challenges and pressure
· Salary will commensurate with qualifications and experience