IE Consultancy Posted: 7 Days
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Timely preparation of full set of accounts with assistance of account executive.
- Ensure proper maintenance of complete, accurate and updated accounting records.
- Timely submission of monthly report for management review.
- Assist in managing cash flow to ensure efficient use of funds and adequacy of working capital.
- Ensure compliance with all matters relating to audit, tax and statutory requirements.
- Implement effective accounting procedures, policies, internal controls in compliance with the local statutory requirements.
- Liaise with company secretary, lawyers, auditors, IRB, and bankers, etc.
- Managing account department performing daily account operation.
- Other ad hoc matters.
- Degree/Diploma in Accounting, LCCI, part ACCA/CIMA.
- 5 years relevant working experience in handling the related field.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially on MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Fluent and good English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin (added advantage).