Data Marketing Assistant
Tanscosmos Asia Philippines Inc Posted: 1 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
Your tasks include, but are not limited to the following:
- Create and manage content on different social media platforms.
- Responsible for social media marketing strategy creation, planning, management, optimization, and reporting.
- Planning, execution, optimization, and reporting for social media ad placements.
- Manage inquiries from social media platforms.
- Monitor digital marketing trends and landscape.
In the case of email marketing, tasks some of the responsibilities are as follows:
- Gathering and reporting relevant data
- Assist in creating email templates, A/B testing, reporting, email copywriting, email testing, and social media updates and content creation
- Generate, process, and analyze data relevant to email reporting and performance monitoring
- Write and suggest effective email copy and elements
- Assist in the creation and scheduling of email blasts
- Assist in the execution and monitoring of campaigns to promote the growth of the company's organic website presence
- Maintaining specific reports and dashboards, using platforms and programs to address marketing requirements (particularly email)
- Updating specific marketing materials.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media, Journalism, Mass Communications, Marketing, or equivalent.
- Required language: English
- High attention to detail and organizational skills
- Basic+ graphic design/ Skilled in Adobe Photoshop/ illustrator or the like
- Email copywriting, testing, and campaigns
- Experience in writing email content and conducting email blasts
- Understanding of social media management from content creation to handling customer service inquiries
- Good understanding of social media ad placements
- Good communication skills, oral and written
- Knowledge of Google Ads is not required but a plus Experience in using email marketing platforms and automation