Our Client has just started a large, long-term Supply Chain and Operational Excellence project. Our client define Supply Chain far beyond a pure logistics or purchasing function – they want to build the future of end-to-end supply chain from the customer request to the actual delivery of goods. They are building a new, global team with functional and project management expertise, to actively design and execute this journey together. The role holder will be one key member of this project, reporting directly to the global project lead. All team members will be as comfortable in rolling up their sleeves to deliver interventions personally, as they are in developing frameworks and tools to be used by others.
You will be the key owner to define and implement the Supply Chain (SC) and Operational Excellence (OpEx) project roadmap for one or multiple group companies, where you define the target Supply Chain / Operations organization and implement changes. Review and adjust the Supply Chain / Operations governance, decision making and performance management structure (e.g., via a Supply Chain KPI monitoring system) . Execute key SC initiatives, such as nalysis and improvement of main SC processes or conception and implementation of integrated end-to-end SC forecasting and planning .Execute key OpEx and lean manufacturing initiatives e.g., 5S, TPM, OEE improvements .You will develop recommendations for upcoming management decisions and train the business units with relevant tools and methods, driving change in people’s mindset.
What you offer
• University degree (Bachelor / Master / Diploma) ideally in (industrial) engineering or alternatively in business administration, economics, or a comparable course of study
• Several years of specialist professional experience in Operations Management and Lean Manufacturing, preferably as production manager in discrete manufacturing/ mass production
• Project management experience, esp. in implementing lean manufacturing concepts such as 5S, TPM, Waste Management, Visual Management, ideally certified as lean six sigma black belt
• Ideally experience in integrated supply chain planning with systems and process knowledge, covering S&OP, production & material planning, production control, SAP (PP, MM, WM, SD)
• Achiever mentality and entrepreneurial mindset: you are result oriented get things done
• Enjoy working independently and on your own responsibility, but still a team player
• Experience in working for international companies and willingness to travel • Fluent in spoken and written English (and fluent in locally spoken language of location)
What we offer
• Flat hierarchies and entrepreneurial freedom in a new, dynamic team set-up
• Varied topics and constantly new challenges
• Working in a Group covering exciting markets & business models with a diverse product portfolio ranging from emotionally charged consumer goods to complex automotive solutions
• Interesting development opportunities across the Group and on an international basis
• Attractive salary package and personal development / training
Send your resume to email@example.com.