Assistant Manager, Packing (Glove Manufacturing)
MAH SING HEALTHCARE SDN BHD Posted: 1 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Oversee overall quality and output of packing line and ensure customer requirement is meet.
- Plan and review daily, weekly and monthly activities of Packing Department.
- Oversee manpower, machine utilization, process control and operation effectiveness and efficiency.
- Establish, coordination and execution of departmental KPI action plan in align with company target.
- Establish, maintain, review and update procedures, checklist, forms, records and other relevant documents as required.
- Prepare reports on packing output, gloves inventory and other relevant process efficiency measurement to upper management.
- Establish, coordination and execution of packing improvement plan.
- Monitor, control and report overall gloves inventory.
- Manage gloves inventory tracking system to record deliveries, shipment and stock level.
- Any other related duties that may be given by management from time to time.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree level and/or higher in related field.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in manufacturing environment with glove packing department preferred.
- Good problem soving and leadership skills.
- Computer literate — i.e MS Excel, Words, Power Point, Graph & Chart.
- Well verse in Bahasa Malaysia and English.