Medical Sales Representative
Saviour MeDevices, Inc. Posted: 24 Days
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Bachelor's Degree in any field but Nursing, Pharmacy, Biology, or other medical courses is an advantage.
- Sales experience is an advantage but we also accept people who are willing to be trained.
- A dependable team player, motivated with the commitment to meet sales target.
- Good presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Amenable to field work and travel around areas of assignment.
- Knowledgeable in MS Office applications (ie. Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Successful Candidates Will:
- Promote, sell, and secure orders from existing and prospective customers.
- Demonstrate products & services to existing and potential clients; and assist them in selecting those best suited to their needs
- Expedite resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Develop clear and effective written proposals/bids for existing and prospective customers.
- Communicate and coordinate with other departments/units for the effective discharge of his functions.
- Effectively execute plans and instructions from superiors and submits suggestions to improve sales and operations.
We offer a competitive compensation package that includes:
- Out-based Meal Subsidy
- Cellphone Allowance
- Accident Insurance
- Vacation and Sick Leaves
- HMO Coverage
- Retirement Plan
- Rice Subsidy