JOB TITLE: MS.Net Core Developer
JOB TYPE: Permanent
LOCATION: Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur
SALARY BUDGET : Negotiable (Based on experience and current salary)
We are looking for a .Net developer to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. You will create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support. In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and a great communicator. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we’d like to meet you.
- Researching, designing, implementing, and managing software programs
- Internal Testing and evaluating new programs / function.
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications
- Writing and implementing efficient code or follow industry's good code practice.
- Determining operational practicality
- Developing quality assurance procedures
- Deploying software tools, processes, and metrics
- Maintaining and upgrading existing systems
- Assist in training business user
- Working closely with other developers, business, and systems analysts
- able to work late or standby when needed.
- able to document down the changes and documentation for archiving.
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Have experience development on project related to MVC5 with ASP.NET 4.7.2 and above or .Net Core 3.1 above
- SQL database normalization and table structure
- StrodProd script
- Have experience development on project related to WEB API with MVC 5 on ASP.NET 4.7.2 above or .Net Code 3.1 above.
- Basic knowledge RESTFUL API (if any)
- Basic knowledge Web API 3.0 (if any)
QUALIFICATION / EXPERIENCE:
Must be at least an Advanced Diploma/ Degree holder in Computer Science or IT.
NOTE: This role is only for Malaysian citizens.