PHILIPPINE MEDICAL SYSTEMS INC. Posted: 1 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
Key Job Scope:
- Knowledgeable in BIR filing/remittances of VAT, Witholding Tax, EWT, Alphalist, etc.
- Experienced in handling remittances of contributions and loans for government agencies (SSS/Pag-Ibig/Philhealth) and other related tasks.
- Familiar in journal entry, liquidation & reimbursement, account & cost analysis, etc.
- Exposure in general accounting, bookkeeping, budgeting, analysis, reportorial and records management.
- Will liaise with all department for proper execution of job responsibilities.
- Other related tasks imperative as per assigned job scope/description.
Key Job Qualifications:
- Graduate of BS Accountancy or any related business course.
- With at least two (2) years of related-work experience
- Proficient in MS Office, specifically in Excel
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Self-motivated, highly organized and systematic.
- Task-driven and goal-oriented
- Can relate well with people at all levels.
- Can work with minimum supervision.
- Good communication (oral & written) skills.
- Can start asap and with ready requirements.
- Must be a resident of Makati City or nearby areas.