YI SHENG FOUNDATION PTE LTD Posted: 1 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Handle full set of accounts.
- Responsible for accurate and timely month-end closing of accounts.
- Submission of management reports and variance analyses.
- Perform SST and other regulatory submissions.
- Liaise with auditors and tax agent.
- Maintain and ensure compliance to accounting policies, guidelines and internal.
- Assist in other financial matters as required.
- Verify and reconciliation of supplier invoices
- Prepare payment vouchers.
- Handle billing related job tasks including SOA (Invoice, Statement of Accounts, Credit Note, Debit Note)
- Issue of Purchase Order with correct Shipping/Delivery term and pricing.
- Follow-up to ensure the best payment term is granted by manufacturers/ suppliers.
- Checking on orders process and schedules with manufacturers/ suppliers, arrangement of shipment clearance for storage etc.
- Perform Good Receive in SAP and validate supplier invoices.
- Negotiate with sales and suppliers.
- Performing shipping documentations.
- Perform GRN.
- Other add hoc tasks assigned.
- Perform DO Matching
- Filing and Documentation exercises.