DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Administers emergency care to employees within legal scope of nursing like first aid treatment, vital signs and dispensing of medicines.
• Transports ill employees to accredited hospitals.
• Creates health and safety awareness among employees.
• Schedules and coordinates Annual Physical Examinations of all employees.
• Assesses pre-employment medical examination results.
• Prepares monthly accident and illness reports.
• Monitors hospital bills, medical reimbursement and prepares letter of authority for accredited hospitals.
• Maintains employees’ individual medical records with strict confidentiality.
• Keeps and maintains inventory record of office, pantry, medical and janitorial supplies, uniforms, admin documents, laboratory gowns and cap. Also, requests and receives from Admin Officer and dispenses such items to employees.
• Participates/assists in Company Events (Christmas Party, Summer Outing, Sports Fest)
• Provides receptionist services (answering phone calls, sending/receiving fax, assisting visitors, etc.)
• Distributes monthly supplies for each department.
• Participates in HRA special projects.
PROFESSIONAL & TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES