HR NETWORK INC. Posted: 1 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Compile safety programs.
- Practice safe working techniques.
- Implement and maintain health and safety standards.
- Establish a cordial and professional relationship with employees.
- Maintain compliance with all safety regulations.
- Conduct regular staff meetings to share best practice techniques.
- Standardize health and safety in order to remain consistent.
- Identify hazardous waste and dispose of it correctly.
- Promote safety initiatives.
- Compile and maintain relevant registers to ensure compliance.
- Document staff information, minutes of meetings, and reports compiled for management.
- Regularly inspect equipment.
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Chemistry or any related course
- BOSH or the mandatory 40-hour OSH training course is required
- Additional 48 hours of advanced/specialized occupational safety training course is required (Safety Officer 3 practitioner)
- Licensed engineer is an advantage
- Fire safety certification is an advantage
- Willing to work in Malvar, Batangas