DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Understanding business needs, gather business requirements for system development
2. Design, modify, create business process to implement business transformation solutions
3. Controls the scope of the project in order to meet the project timeline
4. Provide high-level estimates based on business requirements
5. Manages the team and represents a point of escalation
6. Develop, maintain and obtain sign-off of the business requirements and ensure new/enhanced system
7. meet the business requirements and objectives including functional and non-functional requirement
8. Develop, maintain and obtain sign-off of the Functional Specification Document that meet business
9. requirements and system capability
10. Leads the development an review of SIT and UAT test scenario/case based on business scenarios and
12. Work with business on the creation/update to the business process based on new business
14. Provide support to clarify issues between business user and technology team during SIT, UAT,
15. Go-live and Post Go-live business lead and implementor.
16. Manages issues escalated by the team
17. Performs other related tasks which may be assigned from time to time.
Bachelor's / College Degree
Field of Study
Computer Science/Information Technology, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Finance/Accountancy/Banking
Audit & Taxation, Banking and Financial, IT-Software, Process Design & Control, Business Analyst
Accounting/Audit/Tax Services, Banking, Financial Technology/Fintech, Information Technology
Certification / Professional License
(Knowledge, Skill, Ability)
In-depth skills using MS Application especially MS Excel, MS Word, MS Access, MS PowerPoint.
Intermediate understanding system technology – database, software flows, and hardware etc.
Intermediate understanding system project implementation process.
Intermediate understanding on FINTECH.
Intermediate understating on financial process including loans, risk, and underwriters.
Strong attention to details.
Problem-solve in complex situations.
Ability to work under pressure.
Organized and well planned.
Ability to self-learn.
A systematic and sound approach to planning and organization.
Good and effective communication skills.
Good and effective time management and goal oriented.
Can work independently and long hours.
Effective in presenting, negotiating and communicating with all levels of the organization.
Knowledge in emerging technology & best practices in IT.
Financial management of project.
Good understanding of Business Model & Business Process
Business Requirements Gathering & Analysis, Business Process
Flowcharting, MS Project, MS Office Applications, Fair understanding of Project Management
Stakeholder Management, Think Out-of-the Box, Articulation of Business Ideas