MEGABON CONSTRUCTION Posted: 1 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Preparation of Bill of Quantity (BOQ) based on tender drawing & Specification includes all works.
- Preparation of take of quantity from construction drawing.
- Coordination of the review of draft tender documents to ensure all systems and components of the tenders are included.
- Knowledge in initial review of projects, condition of contract, contract documents, specification and design drawing.
- Preparation of tender documentation queries to consultants/clients to confirm and collect any missing data.
- Attend technical meetings with contractor and weekly progress meeting if required by general manager.
- Ensure full coordination for all external and internal MEPFS services.
- Preparation of Cost Estimation for MEPFS Works (Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, HVAC, Firepro and Structural) and Pricing, Rate Buildup of Materials, Labor, Plants and other misc.
- Invite the Quotation from Sub Contractor/Supplier, Negotiation and Comparison, ability to prepare pre contract & tender activity.
- Maintenance and update of Approved Sub Contractor/Supplier database.
- Corresponding with Consultants/Authorities regarding the specification/technical and BOQ any difference to tender requirements and raise queries for clarification.
- Coordination with planning, procurement, finance and administration cell for necessary documents required for the submission.
- Preparation of tender pre-qualification item, List of Sub Contractor/Supplier, Cash Flow Chart, Machinery.
- Graduate of Mechanical Engineer or Electrical Engineer
- The right candidate should have minimum 2-5 years experience in High Rise Towers, Industrial, Residential and Commercial Building Projects.
- Knowledge of working with MEPFS based project as a Quantity surveyor.
- Ability to recognize contractual obligations of both company and its subcontractors.
- Good Experience in AUTO CAD/MS Office and CCS (Candy) would be preferred but not essential.
- Able to review and measure the executed works.
- Good knowledge in detailed shop drawing, coordination drawings.
- Able to act on own initiative and proactive way.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From Php25,000.00 per month
Schedule: 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types: 13th month salary
Ability to commute/relocate: Parañaque: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Application Deadline: 09/12/2022