Spark Hunts Resources Posted: 1 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Perform inspection and test activities on incoming, in-process and finished goods
- To ensure all inspection data are updated and inspection check sheets are filled up, verified and filed accordingly.
- Responsible to ensure products delivered with quality, to reduce products rejection from supplier and products rejection to customer
- To carry out in-house/ external part/ product testing to satisfy customer's requirements
- To monitor and ensure good manufacturing practices are implemented by all production personnel at all times
- To assist to investigate and trouble-shoot any non-conformance of process or product complaints by customer
- To monitor improvement on preventive measures in order to achieve a zero-product complaint
- To ensure Standard Operation Procedure and Working Instruction are follow at all times
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in relevant discipline/Quality Management.
- At least 1 to 2 years of relevant working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Possess strong knowledge, skills and experience in QA and ISO
- Ability to work under minimum supervision, analytical and a good team player.
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate and with fair spoken & written English
- Able to work in shift
- Willing to work at Teluk Panglima Garang, Selangor