Spark Hunts Resources Posted: 29 Days
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Responsible to all supplier’s invoice / Credit Note / Debit Note posting with high accuracy and timely manner.
- Reconcile supplier's statements and inter company transaction, research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues.
- Generate payment voucher, process online payment transaction and cheques timely and accurately.
- Process, monitor and tracked Rental and Utilities billing charges.
- Handle fixed assets and update FA schedule.
- Update daily bank book in excel placed in file server and preparing monthly bank reconciliations.
- Preparing sales tax payable report.
- Update GL Analysis expenses report, including deposit & accruals account.
- Prepare Sales Commission and payment.
- Handle petty cash and expenses reimbursement.
- Prepare and submit withholding tax.
- Update daily exchange rate.
- Handle inventory adjustment.
- Prepare & update costing in inventory report.
- Assist in audit and tax matters.
- To sort and filling documents in proper manner.
- Undertake additional responsibility from time to time as assign by the superior.
- Other ad-hoc assignment per required
- At least Diploma or Degree in Accounts/ Finance/ LCCI or equivalent.
- At least 3 years working experience
- Good personal attitude
- Good in computer literate
- Willing to work at Teluk Panglima Garang, Selangor