Ireka Corporation Berhad Posted: 29 Days
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To carry out the project planning and prepare work programme for any new project.
- To implement all policies, activities, procedures, instructions as relevant and required by the quality system.
- To liaison with Consultants on issues in relation to project planning and scheduling.
- To revise project schedule as and when necessary
- To coordinate with Sub-contractors to ensure their project schedule submitted to us adhered to our master program.
- To identify the critical path and brief the site team on the overall project strategies, planning and work sequence in accordance with the approved master work programme.
- To update and review project’s progress weekly and to report achievement of the targeted objectives.
- To help prepare and compile Progress Report monthly or fortnightly as required.
- To undertake any and all other duties and responsibilities as instructed.
- Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 3 to 4 years’ experience in construction industry and in a similar position
- At least 4 years of programming experience using Primavera or Microsoft Project
- Able to handle fast track high-rise building / infrastructure works projects.
- Annual Leave
- Insurances (GPA & GHS)
- Season parking is provided
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
For those interested, kindly forward your latest resume with expected salary and a copy of education certificates to career @ireka.com.my or contact Fauziana at 03-6411 6998 for more info.