Ireka Corporation Berhad Posted: 28 Days
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
Duties and Responsibilities
- To review regularly all aspects of construction activities undertaken from identification of tender, implementation and completion of projects including final account.
- To liaise with clients and consultants on projects undertaken by the company.
- Discuss and recommend for implementation, changes or policies deemed necessary to strengthen the company’s position.
- To ensure project’s resources are managed efficiently and within the allocated budget.
- To review contract documents against tender documents and identify changes in the contract's condition.
- To monitor subcontractor's performance and evaluate the progress of works and claims.
- To undertake all other duties and responsibilities as instructed.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post-Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- At least 15 - 20 years of working experience in high-rise building construction with 5 years’ experience as Project Director is required for this position
- Location: Mont Kiara
- Annual Leave
- Insurances (GPA & GHS)
- Season parking is provided
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
For those interested, kindly forward your latest resume with expected salary and a copy of education certificates to hrdrecruit @ireka.com.my or contact Fauziana at 03-6411 6998 for more info.