· Responsible with the overall QA Department Management. Create, Review, and Implement HACCP, QMS and SOPs.
· Leads investigation of non-conformances, product rejects and customer complaints.
· Recommends corrective and preventive actions and follow-up closure of gaps.
· Reviews all QA monitoring results.
· Responsible in product releases.
· Liaise with external bodies and authorities (FDA, HALAL, clients, etc.).
· Leads internal and external audits (FSMS, Surveillance and Recertification, HALAL, Customer).
· Liaise with cross-functional departments (Marketing, Production, and Engineering).
· Oversees all QA staff.
· Conducts HACCP Training.
· Leads Quality Reviews.
· Leads development of new products and process innovations.
· Does planning and budgeting of capital expenditures and direct expenses of QARD.
· Conducts Mock Recall.
· Conducts customer visit if needed.
Carry out any duties and responsibilities that may be assigned by the Management.