Creative Photo Editor
Benedict Carl Manpower Consulting Inc. Posted: 15 Days
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate with the editorial team to generate creative ideas.
- Select photographs that complement the text in the manner intended by the editorial team.
- Photographs are edited and artistically placed to accompany texts.
- Photographic designs must be submitted for approval as soon as possible.
- Obtaining feedback from editorial teams and making changes as needed.
- Staying up to date on industry trends and advancements in the field of photographic editing.
- With at least 2 to 3 years experience in photo editing, or similar.
- A complete portfolio of work-related examples.
- Proficient in photograph editing software, such as Lightroom, Photoshop, etc.
- Ability to collaborate on projects and integrate editorial feedback.
- Exceptional creative abilities and detailed-oriented as reflected in appealing photographic content.
- Extensive experience in coordinating photography projects and meeting deadlines.
- In-depth knowledge of copyright and other relevant permission
- Excellent communication skills
- Amenable to work from Monday to Friday, 1:00 PM – 10:00 PM