Zienac Pharmaceutical Trading Posted: 1 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Knowledgeable in preparing and doing the end-to-end filing of BIR Forms.
- Act as a representative on behalf of the Management in coordinating with BIR and other related local governments
- Ensuring that tax returns are filed on time and in accordance with tax required forms and policies
- Research, track & restore accounting tasks including filing, data entry, accounts receivables, financial report and related matter.
- Ensures proper filing of any government transactions (soft and hard copies)
- Provide reports in accurate & timely manner.
- Perform other related functions that may be assigned from time to time.
- Must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or Equivalent.
- At least 1 year experience in the Accounting and related field.
- Responsible in safe keeping of accounting records & other documents.
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications.
- Hard working, Keen Details, & Able to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Open, Optimistic and Flexible to finish the task
- Willing to do field work.
- Can start ASAP