· Asses customer/client’s needs and present promoted suitable products
· Facilitates orders of dispensing products to include fronting of drugstore/pharmacists to ensure availability of promoted products
· Participate in any related training sessions and sales meetings
· Schedule consultations with physicians, pharmacists, and hospital medical staff
· Maintain accurate records and documentation for reporting and feedback
· Work with sales/marketing team to develop strategies and implement brand strategies/brand awareness to ensure a consistent marketing message
· Plan work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables with the sales team or discuss future targets.
· Comply with all regulations regarding interactions with healthcare professionals, distribution of samples, etc.
· Able to abide with company’s purpose, values and principles, and policies especially in handling confidential information.
· Bachelor's degree in nursing, pharmacy, life sciences or related field.
· Strong time-management skills and well – organized
· At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills.
· An outgoing and persuasive manner and negotiating skills.
· Sales and customer relationship skills.
· Strong teamwork and networking skills.
· Confidence, determination and persistence.
· Good in planning, analytical, negotiating and organizational skills
· Self-starter and self-motivated
· Can start ASAP