Primarily responsible for conducting process improvements in the production to enhance productivity, quality, reliability and cycle time.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Conceptualizes and executes projects to improve production processes, methods, equipment performance and to study new production supplies.
2. Liaise with suppliers on manufacturing process
3. Studies processes for the operators to be more productive and in case of quality issues.
4. Conducts time and motion studies of production process.
5. Organize, implement and maintain production process flow.
6. Develops working instructions, workmanship standards and process documents, and ensure the Production Operator is following these.
7. Conducts machine/equipment qualification/disqualification of existing equipment in coordination with maintenance.
8. Involved in all process engineering tasks including contact with other engineering and production sites in all questions related to production processes.
9. Can operate production machines and can perform simple machine troubleshooting in coordination with maintenance in solving work problems.
10. Investigate operational problems affecting production and reporting and recommending solutions.
11. Improves continually on existing operation, for increased in productivity, efficiency, quality and cost savings.
12. Organize meetings with team members to facilitate growth on the assigned work area.
13. Trains and supervises staff on new development process and technology.
* Male or Female
* Bachelor Degree
* Chemical Engineer or any Engineering Course
* With 2-3 years experience
* Preferably Automotive and other Industries
- Know how on Engineering tools PFMEA, time management, self manage and ability to prioritize, can work under pressure.
- With experience in a fast-faced manufacturing set-up .
- Experience in yield analysis and improvement process.
- Familiar with lean tools and applications.