Inventory And Workshop Administrative
Menta Construction Sdn Bhd Posted: 21 Days
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- To do receiving of new spare parts from suppliers and perform quality checks to ensure all parts received are correct and free of defects.
- To promptly send purchasing documents such as Delivery Orders and Invoices to Head Office for payment process.
- Updating inventory count and maintaining records in the Inventory Listing to share with Head Office management
- Monitory inventory level and notify management if spare part stock is running low,
- Report discrepancies in inventory based on physical count and count in inventory listing.
- Keep track of machine spare parts movement and usage by every project site
- updating daily repairs/service job assigned to every workshop mechanic in Daily Job Arrangement Listing.
- Record mechanic timesheet.
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned by management.
- Reparably diploma in any field or at least 1-2 years of working experience in related industry.
- Good Microsoft Office proficiency - Word, Excel, Power Point
- Positive working attitude.
- Able to work independently.
- Willing to work at Puchong, Selangor.
- Process own transport.
If you are interested in this offer, please send us your latest resume with expected salary to tony @menta.com.my