1. Oversea and process claims, assess, liaise and negotiate settlement with insurance brokers & claimants
2. Monitor status of outstanding claims
3. To ensure a proper recording, retention and fast retrieval of claims documents, correspondence, claims’ history and record thread
4. Periodic update and review status claims for the full reports to the Management and to ensure company’s interest are properly reserved.
5. Involve in meetings with claimants and insurance brokers for verification and negotiation of registered claims, engage with legal counsel and work closely with project department in reviewing specific claims, where necessary
6. Any other job function which may be assigned from time to time by head of department.
1. Possess at least Diploma/Degree in Actuarial Science (Financial Assessment), Statistics or relevant discipline
2. Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
3. Strong computer skill
4. Negotiation skills
5. High technical competencies and able to handle miscellaneous claim
If you are interested in this offer, please send us your latest resume with expected salary to tony @menta.com.m