ADVERTISING SPECIALIST / MARKETING SPECIALIST
We are looking for a candidate with exceptional skills and experience in Advertising/ Digital Marketing.
• Full government benefits;
• Company outings;
• Professional training;
• Possibility for promotion and career growth
● Building marketing plans and creative concepts
● Develop, implement, and track marketing programs such as email, social media, or digital campaigns, and events.
● Collaborate with other internal teams (e.g. product and sales) to develop and monitor strategic marketing initiatives.
● Analyze and report on the performance and efficiency of campaigns.
● Conduct market research and analyze trends to identify new marketing opportunities
● Develop and create marketing materials, such as sales and product collateral, and ensure brand guidelines are met
● Write, proofread, and edit creative and technical content across different mediums
● Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, or a related field
● Can speak/write English.
● At least 2 years of experience in Marketing/ Advertising.
● Knowledge in using Facebook Campaign Advertisement is a plus.
● Strong written and verbal communication skills.
● Skilled in writing and editing content with attention to detail.
● Strong prioritization, organization, and project management skills
● Ability to travel as necessary.