International Marketing Group Posted: 2 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Responsible for the layout, design, and production activities to produce quality graphic-design artwork.
- Completes assignments from conceptualization and design to production for specific graphic-design artwork.
- Executes graphic projects and assists in coordination of all graphic production scheduling.
- Interfaces with users to determine scope of project and best graphic medium.
- Ensures that graphic projects are completed on time, within budget, and to user's satisfaction.
- Knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of graphic arts/design.
- Ability to work under limited supervision and perform assigned tasks.
Required Education, Skills, and Qualifications
- Graduate of any four year course
- Preferably with two (2) years experience in graphics arts and design or in a related field.
- Must be able to work extended hours, often with short notice, to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate ability to work efficiently under conditions of multiple deadlines and changing priorities to produce a large volume of high-quality material with attention to detail.
- Adept in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Team player
- With experience to use after effects
- Can start immediately
- Can work for long hours and weekends