International Marketing Group Posted: 2 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Provide clerical and administrative support to HR Manager
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations.
- Communicate with public services when necessary.
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures.
- Assist our recruiters to source candidates and update our database.
- Prepares the evaluation of the employees.
- Proven experience as an HR Assistant, Staff Assistant or relevant human resources/administrative position
- Fast computer typing skills (MS Office, in particular)
- Basic knowledge of labor laws
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communications skills
- Degree in Human Resources or related field