Manage and oversee the end-to-end accounting and financial functions of the company. Work closely with the management. And also handles financial and tax regulatory matters.
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance preferably.
· Advanced Excel (e.g. Pivot Tables, vLookups, etc.) and Google Sheet skills in building complex financial models and experience with using planning systems
· Excellent communication and presentation skills.
· Knowledge of the distribution and construction industry will be a plus.
· Lead the whole finance operations and processes of the company
· Ensure timely and accurate financial statements and reports that are in accordance with Philippine's generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
· Ensure that all statutory requirements of the organization are met, including monthly, quarterly, and annual audits, and liaise with the management team, tax consultants, and external auditors as necessary.
· Provide periodic management accounts and analytical business performance reporting to the management.
· Liaison with the management team on financial-related matters, including irregularities, cash flow, planning, etc.
· Support the managers on financial-related matters
· Assist in implementing management points and audit findings from internal and external auditors
· Liaise with external auditors, tax consultants, and the Board of Internal Revenue (BIR) on tax-related matters.